Friday, January 15, 2010

Blog Overhaul

After much prayer and months of careful thought, I've decided to stop posting In Reviews. I just don't feel like it adds much to the site considering the amount of time it takes to write one, and I've obviously fallen woefully far behind on them. From now on, I'll be taking the blog in a different direction. I'll be writing about the Red Wings in general, and posting links to anything and everything I can find that's noteworthy. I think this will make the blog more interesting and allow for more frequent updates (the goal there is multiple updates daily). I think I'll start posting In Reviews again during the playoffs (yes, I think there will be playoffs to blog about), as it seems like that's a better time to break down every minute detail of the game. We'll see how this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment