Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tape to Tape Pass: Pre-Columbus Update

Detroit is resembling their brethren in Grand Rapids less and less at just the right time (i.e. right before the playoffs). The Mule and Ericsson are back in the lineup tonight, and Gustav Nyquist has played himself in as well. Jimmy Howard, who was on pace to start Friday vs. that team down south, will now likely start on Sunday instead. Ansar Khan has all the updates here. If Khan's lines are the same ones Babs goes with tonight, then I'm not a huge fan. This is mostly in regard to Nyquist's use. Granted, I don't know who I think I am to question Mike Babcock, but here are the lines I'd rather see:

Filppula-Zetterberg-Franzen
Nyquist-Datsyuk-Bertuzzi
Hudler-Abdelkader-Cleary
Miller-Emmerton-Holmstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment