Friday, November 20, 2009

Fedorov accuses Wings of jealousy, thinks he was held back

The Free Press has an interesting article about comments Sergei Fedorov made to a Russian website. The full text of the interview can be found here. I liked Sergei when he was here but I'll admit that I was frustrated when he bolted. It seems like he's gotten more level headed with time, but the things he says about his time in Detroit are just bizarre. Fedorov comes off as a conspiracy theorist here. Jealousy within the team over the Russian 5? We'll probably never know for sure if this was true, but I'd like to know exactly who he thinks was jealous. Just when I was starting to like Fedorov again, he reminds me why he always felt a little more distant than the rest of the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment